On what has been the gloomiest June in years, it was time to brighten up the streets of Oxford with a little bit of sunshine. Lauren and Charly were certainly dodging the rain showers, but it did not dampen their spirits for their special day!
The palest yellow tones were teamed together with traditional, classic white and greens. Buttercup rose was used to add that buttery softness to the bouquets and table centres.
With the Bodleian library providing an effortlessly stunning backdrop as usual it is easy to make this venue look wedding ready. Low silver punch bowls and tall glass fluted vases with domes of hydrangea, buttercup roses, avalanche roses and white lisianthus completed the tables to add a variation in height throughout the Divinity School.
- Creative Team:
- Photography: http://www.weddingsbynicolaandglen.com/
- Wedding Planner: https://www.emmajoytheweddingplanner.co.uk/
- Venue: https://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/whatson/venue-hire/weddings-and-civil-partnerships
- Cake: http://www.theprettycakecompany.com/
- Catering: https://www.rossandrossfood.co.uk/
- Lighting and production: